New Testament Singles
Description of Ministry
New Testament Singles Ministry (FMOBC Singles Uplifting Jesus) targets men and women over 21 years of age, who are single or single again by choice, chance or change who are unmarried, divorced, separated, widowed or single parents.
New Testament is a Christ-centered ministry committed to providing opportunities for spiritual growth, prayer, fellowship and
outreach while serving within the community.
- To encourage Christ-like behavior for singles
- To encourage the biblical understanding of a single lifestyle
- To add quality and integrity to the life of a single person through fellowship with other singles
- To provide Christian singles with opportunities to serve the community through discipleship development, evangelism and outreach
- To extend and encourage Christian love and compassion to singles through prayer and action
- To create fellowship opportunities for Singles to Life up the Name of Jesus!
Date and time of regular meeting
To be announced.